Sunday, May 27, 2012

My First Day Home


At home with my mom and siblings

On my way to my new home
Hey Look my name is on this sign!

CHillin in the back of my Black and Yellow VW Bug Convertible




Ok...I am cute in my bee outfit ...right?
Today was Sir Buzzington's first day at his new home. In case you were wondering.... Sir Buzzington is a beagle. He is just over 8 weeks old right now. Here you can read about his life, trials, tribulations and travels. He really seemed to be okay with traveling as we took him to meet the family including our 5 year old cousin, Kenlee. Later, more of the family, our neighbor and one of our best friends came over to see the new addition to the family. Then came his first night away from Mom and it really was rough as he played a while sleep a few minutes and then wanted to go back out and play (again and again and again).

Sleeping with Laura and Kenlee

No comments:

Post a Comment